Data Cable Containment | Finding the Right Contractor
Containment and management contractors specialise in the installation of safe, well-designed systems which protect the integrity of electrical, data and communication cables for their commercial and industrial clients. Before you make a final decision on a suitable company for electrical and data cable containment work, consider the benefits that a reputable service provider could bring to your business.
At PJK Connections Ltd, we see ourselves as a market-leading company that has made cable management something of an art form. Our clients agree, and they return to use us on a repeat basis because of our expertise, our exceptional standards of workmanship and the personable way in which we go about our business.
The benefits we bring to data cable containment projects across the UK include:
- Skilled cable management contractors for the installation of cable trays, cable baskets, cable ladders and trunking to manage routes and protect cables
- The backing of an established cable containment company working to the specific needs of its clients and the demands of the project
- Professional installations that leave offices and workspaces free from hazards, and the use of systems which provide the best layers of cable protection
- Forward-thinking data cable containment services that allow for future development and business expansion through today’s most innovative systems
- A cable management network that makes the working environment safer for electricians and control engineers maintaining the system after installation
Cable Management Contractors at Work
Whenever you hire a team of data and electrical cable management contractors to operate on your behalf, you should expect the personnel to be trained professionals with CSCS accreditation and a reputation as genuine specialists for their field. The best data cable containment companies always turn up to projects equipped with the correct tools, materials, fixtures and fittings, and ready to begin work on an agreed date with the correct number of tradesmen.
After the initial consultation, an electrical and data cable management company should always provide a detailed design that highlights any special requirements you may need outside of the original specification. If you require advice on how to overcome a barrier or an obstacle, choose a genuine professional for the most concise and reliable information.
Always look for the following qualities to ensure that you only work alongside the best data cable containment contractors from the emerging UK sector:
- Make sure the contractor has an excellent reputation with its existing clients
- Choose a company synonymous with reliability and promptness
- Check to see if personnel have qualifications and certification
- An ability to work alongside other contractors in a professional manner
- Your choice of contractor must meet all onsite and offsite requirements
- The delivery of specialised solutions based on the scope of the project
- A strong client base in multiple industries and strong recommendations
- Risk assessments and method statements to minimise the potential for accidents